22 May 2013

more hang out!!

I was in Medan last month so managed to meet my homies!! Haahaha.. these are the few people that even though I rarely meet, but when we do, we still have a lotttt to talk about!! =p
Since my camera felt so bulky to be carried around lately, all below photos are taken using Camera360 app on my phone..=p Pardon me for being such a lazy blogger!!! =p

Met ex-colleagues over pasta at Dome..=`)
 photo friends_zps7fda13a6.jpg
 photo dome_zpsc25c2fe4.jpg

I learned a lot from these two back in Rainbow School..=`)
 photo ladies_zpscac3cde2.jpg
 photo domemedan_zpsff3c484c.jpg
 photo hangout_zps830c9493.jpg

Had breakfast at Pizza Hut with my college buddies, minus my dear Ivanna..=`)
 photo pizzahutbreakfast_zpsb90f493a.jpg
 photo breakfastbuddy_zps1b33ce6a.jpg
 photo breakfast_zps7f42a212.jpg

Can you believe Erni (middle) is going to welcome a baby girl next month?? She barely show!!
Can't wait to meet baby Chloe..Ahh.. I love her name!! =`)
 photo pizzahutmedan_zps1b5070f9.jpg

My hair looks super crazy nowadays..=.="
 photo pizzahutmedanbreakfast_zpsc9ab0539.jpg

Group shot!! =`)
 photo breakfastpizzahut_zps6f4abf4e.jpg

Till the next hang out, ladies..=`)




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...