26 March 2013

My Obsession..

Oh no my blog is dying!! Just realized I almost did't blog at all for the month of March, so die die must squeezed in a blog entry..teehee..=p
So CJ and I spent our 9th Valentine together last month!! Dyamn it's been so long since we're together, people keep popping those "When are you getting married?" questions on us..=p and this man of mine has never bought me flowers every Valentine!! Can you imagine how unromantic this man is??!! I've been complaining many times, and he always reason that the flowers won't stay long!! Almost 9 years together and he only bought me flowers once, sigh, somebody told him off, I need romance!! =p

Spent Valentine's brunch at Kith Cafe, Park Mall..=`))
 photo myvalentine_zpsf200dcb5.jpg
 photo latteart_zps9b013a5d.jpg
Love the food, the ambiance, and the view..=`))
 photo kithcafeparkmall_zps50b3c765.jpg

He will always be my obsession..=`)
 photo love_zpsb9b45ca4.jpg
 photo baby_zpsd167b4b2.jpg
 photo valentinesday_zps4784be18.jpg

And Valentine's dinner at Dean & Deluca, Orchard Central..=`)
 photo deananddeluca_zps390de213.jpg
 photo deandelucaoc_zps18e3cdcb.jpg

I don't have to work if he's around.. He does everything better than me!! =p
 photo foodblogger_zps98cb1ceb.jpg

I am also obsessed with Camera 360 app!! Filtered pics till so soft and nice!! =`)
 photo camera360_zpsf8ad14fa.jpg

Line Pop game is also my current obsession!! If I'm not at the top, I'll flip!! 
Currently lost to the sis, I'm not in a good mood!! =p
 photo linepop_zpsaff6712c.png
What's your obsession??



2 comments:

Kate said...

really lovely pictures!
xx Kate

The Style Department

Render Sublime said...

omg you two are SO CUTE!!! xxx

http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...