06 June 2011

Breaking Dawn Part I Trailer

So here comes the official trailer of Breaking Dawn Part I from MTV Movie Awards 2011!!!



I cannot wait for November 18 2011!!! The second part of the movie will be on November 16 2012.. The wedding, the honeymoon!!! Aaaahhhh.. Poor Jacob though..And I am absolutely cannot wait to see the..wedding gown!! I wonder who designed Bella's wedding gown!! 

And the honeymoon..awww.. I know Twilight is too much fantasy and because of that a lot of people mock Stephenie Meyer's writing skill, but you gotta admit you can't resist Edward's charm and Jacob's when he is shirtless!! =p

Edward and Bella's forever damned love story is every woman's dream come true, they are too perfect, it hurts.. They are vampires, we die.. I know, I know, I am vain and I am a dreamer, but..but..even Lady Gaga quoted "We need fantasy to survive because reality is too difficult." So come on people, stop the hate and start loving Twilight Saga..=p

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...