23 July 2013

You take me all the way..

Never chase love, affection, or attention. If it isn't given freely by another person, it isn't worth having..

So last month I was in Medan again for another 10 days, gotta get used to it since I'm moving back there.. But I do not know how can I handle being away from my Little Kent..=`((
So this post is filled with Kent-less pictures, I'm so sad I'm gonna miss him so so much!! *depressed*

I always love date nights with my boo..=`))
 photo datenight_zps159ef361.jpg
 photo starbucks_zpsb23062ca.jpg
 photo nikuudon_zps39f43325.jpg

I am so craving for these right now!! 
 photo schnitzelhermeshotel_zpsdb147427.jpg photo lupishermeshotel_zps69c604d1.jpg photo nasipadang_zps8903574c.jpg

Hair treatments are way cheaper in Medan than Singapore..=`))
 photo curlyhair_zps44093317.jpg
 photo fiance_zpsbaab6016.jpg

Spent my last day visiting baby Chloe, my buddy Erni's new born baby girl..=`))
She looks exactly like her brother, Ethan..=`)
 photo babychloe_zpse534773b.jpg

Pretty full month souvenir from baby Chloe..=`)
 photo babyfullmonthsouvenir_zpse69e9b26.jpg

Had my flight back to Singapore together with the cousin who won Super Junior concert tix in Singapore.. 
I don't get all this Korean fever.. =.="
 photo flighttosingapore_zpsf0a6e691.jpg

My shirt that day was identical with Polonia's stain glass.. FML.. =.="
 photo poloniaairport_zps63d738af.jpg

Gonna post more entries soon and I promise it's gonna be filled with Little Kent!! =`))


4 comments:

noraaradi said...

Lovely photos!

http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com

Putri Valentina said...

lovely pictures :D

WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Arushi Khosla said...

Aw you are so cute! Glad you had fun.

x Arushi
www.bohemianlikeyou.net

Claireta Teressa said...

you look cute!

♥,
claireteressa.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...