07 January 2013

miss out..

Happy 2013!! Sad that Christmas has come and gone, I wish everyday is Christmas day!! Let the countdown begins again!! It's only 351 days until Christmas 2013..teehee..=p
Anyway, I am so sad I miss out on taking pictures of Orchard Central's Christmas decorations!! arrgghhh!! They took it down the minute Christmas was over, I thought they were gonna leave it till New year!! CJ was here till last Monday and we were too busy pigging out at cafes, so.. no pictures of the Christmas Best Dressed Building on Orchard Road!! Supa sad..=`(( 
Since it's the new year, so must forget about all the past sadness, and bring out happiness again, so I'm still gonna post pictures that made me happy!! So Christmas pictures it is!! 

Ngee Ann City's Christmas..=`)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Marina Square's Christmas..=`)
Photobucket

Can't get enough of 313's purple sleigh!!
Still, supa mad forgot to take pics in it together with CJ!! arrgghhh!!! =p
Photobucket
Photobucket

Santa even gave us candies!! =`)
Photobucket

Centrepoint's Christmas..=`)
Photobucket
Photobucket


Changi Airport's Angry Bird Space Christmas..=`)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Botanical Garden's Christmas..=`)
Photobucket

Marina Bay Sands's Christmas..=`)
Photobucket
Photobucket

M Hotel's Christmas..=`)
Photobucket

Raffles City's Alice in Christmas Wonderland..=`)
Photobucket

Tanglin Mall's Christmas..=`)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Okay those pics above made me less sad about Orchard Central's Christmas miss out.. I wish my Christmas would be merry every year!! Welcome 2013 and I hope it will be a good year for all of us.. Cheers!! =`)


6 comments:

the style crusader said...

Love all your pictures with the different Christmas trees! There are so many!

p.s. totally agree - I wish it was Christmas everyday! xx

http://thestylecrusader.com

Unknown said...

This photoset is so cool, I love all the decorations, especially that "angry birs" one haha so funny and original :)!

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

I looove Singapore in Christmas too... very festive. Great photos here.
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

lucia m said...

looks like fun!

xx

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

The Mad Twins said...

woow, all those trees are sooo nice *o*
And the pictures are all so nice!
I wish your christmas will be merry every year for you c: Have a wonderful 2013 ^^

Claireta Teressa said...

i love your blog's name ♥
nice moments


join my giveaway , get 2 sets hairchalk for 2lucky winners
{ http://claireteressa.blogspot.com/2013/01/colorful-giveaway.html … } ♥

claireteressa.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...