26 January 2013

a certain tall building..

Marina Bay Sands, that is.. I love both the Integrated Resort in Singapore.. While Resorts World provide a huge number of entertainment, MBS has really, really elegant design. I love its tall and slim postures, and its classy interior. 

 photo marinabaysandsinterior_zps6264e487.jpg

Us camho-ing at its lobby..=p
 photo mbslobby_zpsb633f3ee.jpg
 photo lumixlx3_zps3216daa0.jpg

With Erni.. Ya la she deliberately wear her slippers to show she stayed there..xixixi..=p
No la, she asked not to take pics with her slippers, but we must do the Christmas tree justice, don't we? =`))
 photo mbschristmastreetall_zps7b3b6f83.jpg

I am bigger than the pregnant lady..=.="
 photo marinabaysandstree_zps633d960a.jpg

My man's selca with the tree's Christmas ornament.. What a cutie..=p
 photo christmasornament_zps334aea76.jpg

I will never miss this mirror!! Loved it too much..=p
Why so serious, beb?? =p
 photo mbsmirror_zps5efafa82.jpg

Our view while we ate breakfast at Rasapura..=`))
Must visit Au Chocolat (the one at the top) soon!!
 photo auchocolatmbs_zps167a355a.jpg

The gorgeous TWG from above..
Go there for your fine tea fix!! =`))
 photo twgmbs_zps5733f2c8.jpg

and.. my personal photographer..=`))
 photo photographer_zpseaeff3d0.jpg

I know my page has been filled with Christmas pictures, it must have bored you all!! Promise next one to be un-Christmas related!! =`) Till the next!! =`)




3 comments:

Melissa Cuentas said...

Beautiful photos!!

Kisses!
MY DIGITAL DIARIES

Karina Novia said...

i like your photos dear
mind to follow each other? wait for your confirmation <3

theswiftlet.blogpot.com

The Avenue Vee said...

I love that art structure hovering over the lobby, beautiful pictures!

I would love for you to stop by my blog and check out my latest outfit post. http://www.theavenuevee.com

- Vee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...