14 December 2012

Lover and Best Friend..

Last month CJ and I celebrated our 8th year anniversary.. It's been 8 years hella of fun!! I'm so lucky to have him as my lover, and also my best friend.. There are ups and downs in our relationship but somehow, we always make it work.. Looking forward to 80 more years together!! =`))

LOVER..=`))
Photobucket
Photobucket

While waiting for our anniversary dinner..=p
Photobucket
Photobucket

and this is why he's also my best friend..
some silly mobile pics..=p
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love is the easiest thing there is. It's the layers of doubt, fear, and expectation that make it complicated.. 
-Luanne Rice


6 comments:

Unknown said...

You two are cute! Happy for you :)

hope you visit my blog hun xo

catherinebelle.blogspot.com

Dena said...

cool pics!so lucky to have someone like him!
xoxo
Dèna
Style LimeLight

Flight of Fancy Boutique said...

Cute photos!

Store: The Flight of Fancy Boutique

theblossomgirls said...

have a good life together wish you the best!

visit my blog if you like

kisses from Greece

Savina
The Blossom Girls♡

ro said...

que fotos tan chulas!!!

http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

Mónica C. Welton said...

:)

Check on my blog MICHAEL KORS WATCH GIVEAWAY ON CHICKS IN FEATHERS
Love,
Chicks in Feathers
Chicks in Feathers FB Like it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...