26 November 2012

Christmas Wish List..

Dear Santa,

This Christmas I only wish for the year 2013 to be a good year for my family and loved ones.. Yes, it's as simple as that!! and maybe those wishes I secretly whisper every night..teehee..=p

Sincerely,
a slightly bad this year me..=`)

and.. a preview of this year's Orchard Rd Christmas decoration!! Ahh.. I just love all those shiny glittery pretty Season Greetings things!! Everyday should be Christmas day.. =`))

Tangs Christmas..=`)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

ION Christmas..=`)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wheelock Place..=`)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Red Paragon Christmas!! =`)
Photobucket

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas..=`)
Photobucket
One more month to Christmas!! Let the countdown begins..=`))


5 comments:

Lextravagance said...

Love this Christmas spirit in this post. You look great, I love your top!

lextravagance.blogspot.com
xx

Hazel said...

The last photo is so colourful

Mariel Parton said...

awesome pics <3

http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

Seeking Style said...

cute!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Elizabeth said...

I hope you had a great christmas! A few years ago we got to head to Singapore for December and we LOVED walking down Orchard looking at all the decor! I didn't expect it to be so done up for christmas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...