09 July 2012

the old days..

The was vintage cars display on Orchard Central some time ago and I snapped some of my favorites.. Oh how I wish I lived in the old days where people sent hand written letters, dance under the rain and wore pretty vintage clothes..=p

Photobucket
I want this baby pink VW Kombi!!
Photobucket
and how cute is this baby blue VW Kombi??
Photobucket
Mr. Bean's car..=p
Photobucket
Swag vintage car..=`)
Photobucket
Had  a lot of high tea sessions when CJ was here..=`)
Photobucket
Photobucket
his favorite!! I made him a sweet tooth now!! teehee..=p
eat a lot and never exercise, there is no excuse for complaining, but I seriously NEED to lose weight!!! =p



*gif taken from Tumblr




5 comments:

charlene chiong said...

Hi, love your blog! I hope we can follow each other's blog :-) I'll be waiting for your reply :-) xoxo

www.articles0naddiction.blogspot.com

Jiglycious said...

what a classic cars!!

-join my giveaway, it's open internationally-
www.jiglycious.com

Coffee Cream and the Caffeine said...

Cool classic cars, especially the baby pink VW !!!

www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

Wynne Prasetyo said...

omggggg i want a mini cooper!!!



WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! (Exclusive for Indonesian-based readers)

charlene chiong said...

thanks for the lovely comment :-) love your photos by the way :-) XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...