07 May 2012

Ice, Ice, Baby..

Lately we've been indulging in ice cream!! It was my sister and Little Kent mostly, coz the last time I had my ice cream, I caught terrible cold right after, so I thought I sworn off ice cream for a awhile.. But when Little Kent asked us to brought him to Salted Caramel Artisan Ice Cream, which is our all time favorite ice cream place (I blog about the place here..) I can't resist!!! I had their Chocolate Sorbet Ice Cream with Marshmallow toppings, and then sure enough, I caught cold that night!! What is this sorcery?? I can't have ice cream anymore starting now?? Life is not fair..=.=" So guys, go have your ice cream now.. NOW!!

Salted Caramel Artisan Ice Cream at Upper Thomson Rd..<3<3<3
Photobucket
Little Kent's Nutella Ice Cream with Wafer Biscuit Toppings..=`)
Photobucket
He loves it to bit..=p
Photobucket
My Chocolate Sorbet with Marshmallows..<3
Photobucket
They had this play corner where Kent got to pretend to made his own ice cream..=p
Photobucket
and then just recently, Udders Ice Cream opened right beside Salted Caramel!!
The place is really different from Salted Caramel.. I think they have different target market and all..
While Salted Caramel is very calm and tidy, Udders is all hip and cool..=`)
But everyone loves ice cream!! =`)
Photobucket
Little Kent with his monster cone..=p
The sis's Awesomely Chocolate Ice Cream with Waffle..
Photobucket
and they have this glass wall and prepared marker for everyone to doodle..cute..=`)
Photobucket
Of course the sis and Kent won't miss it..=p
Photobucket
My sis's doodles..=p
PhotobucketPhotobucket
and they have painted cute stools for everyone to sit on..=p
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and just yesterday, the sis and Little Kent had their ice cream fix at Andersen's of Denmark  Ice Cream..=`)
They had this awesomely looking Banana Split..<3
Photobucket
I cannot risk having another miserable cold, so I nom on these popcorn instead..=p
Photobucket
and of course mom chose to have English Breakfast tea with little biscuits..=`)
Photobucket
Enjoy the little things in life, people..=`)


10 comments:

Camilla said...

ooh this made me so hungry

xo Camilla

Into The Fold

Becky said...

these ice creams look amazing and it looks like you had a lot of fun :D

Love, Becky

www.thefashionnerd.com

Olga said...

I like your blog! I hope you'll visit mine

Anonymous said...

I ate ice cream today, too. As not a lover of chocolate, I picked eating rose/lemon/watermelon instead.

This kid looks so cutie, too.

http://velvetique.blogspot.com

Divine Kid said...

Such cute pictures!!!

Love from Germany,
Davina

Nhi said...

omg this looks sooo good:) yummi <3

Love,
Nee
ROSECANDLE11

Nikki said...

Oooh YUM!! Now that looks delicious:) Thank you so much for your lovely comment and for following me-I'm following your lovely blog too on bloglovin:) Have a wonderful day!! XX

Clara Turbay said...

i like the way you express your own ideas here.

Bernadeth said...

ahhh now i want some ice cream :(

Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

Isabella said...

Yum! Now I want ice cream!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my post! xo
http://viewsofnow.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...