07 May 2012

Ice, Ice, Baby..

Lately we've been indulging in ice cream!! It was my sister and Little Kent mostly, coz the last time I had my ice cream, I caught terrible cold right after, so I thought I sworn off ice cream for a awhile.. But when Little Kent asked us to brought him to Salted Caramel Artisan Ice Cream, which is our all time favorite ice cream place (I blog about the place here..) I can't resist!!! I had their Chocolate Sorbet Ice Cream with Marshmallow toppings, and then sure enough, I caught cold that night!! What is this sorcery?? I can't have ice cream anymore starting now?? Life is not fair..=.=" So guys, go have your ice cream now.. NOW!!

Salted Caramel Artisan Ice Cream at Upper Thomson Rd..<3<3<3
Photobucket
Little Kent's Nutella Ice Cream with Wafer Biscuit Toppings..=`)
Photobucket
He loves it to bit..=p
Photobucket
My Chocolate Sorbet with Marshmallows..<3
Photobucket
They had this play corner where Kent got to pretend to made his own ice cream..=p
Photobucket
and then just recently, Udders Ice Cream opened right beside Salted Caramel!!
The place is really different from Salted Caramel.. I think they have different target market and all..
While Salted Caramel is very calm and tidy, Udders is all hip and cool..=`)
But everyone loves ice cream!! =`)
Photobucket
Little Kent with his monster cone..=p
The sis's Awesomely Chocolate Ice Cream with Waffle..
Photobucket
and they have this glass wall and prepared marker for everyone to doodle..cute..=`)
Photobucket
Of course the sis and Kent won't miss it..=p
Photobucket
My sis's doodles..=p
PhotobucketPhotobucket
and they have painted cute stools for everyone to sit on..=p
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and just yesterday, the sis and Little Kent had their ice cream fix at Andersen's of Denmark  Ice Cream..=`)
They had this awesomely looking Banana Split..<3
Photobucket
I cannot risk having another miserable cold, so I nom on these popcorn instead..=p
Photobucket
and of course mom chose to have English Breakfast tea with little biscuits..=`)
Photobucket
Enjoy the little things in life, people..=`)


13 comments:

Camilla said...

ooh this made me so hungry

xo Camilla

Into The Fold

kirstyb said...

thanks for sharing

Becky said...

these ice creams look amazing and it looks like you had a lot of fun :D

Love, Becky

www.thefashionnerd.com

Olga said...

I like your blog! I hope you'll visit mine

Chrysanthe Akoni said...

I ate ice cream today, too. As not a lover of chocolate, I picked eating rose/lemon/watermelon instead.

This kid looks so cutie, too.

http://velvetique.blogspot.com

LPFashionPhilosophy said...

Super cute!!

ox from NYC!
davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

Divine Kid said...

Such cute pictures!!!

Love from Germany,
Davina

Nee said...

omg this looks sooo good:) yummi <3

Love,
Nee
ROSECANDLE11

Nikki said...

Oooh YUM!! Now that looks delicious:) Thank you so much for your lovely comment and for following me-I'm following your lovely blog too on bloglovin:) Have a wonderful day!! XX

Clélia said...

Amazing blog :)

If you ike my fanpage you can win a Chanel nail lacquer <3

Clara Turbay said...

i like the way you express your own ideas here.

Bernadeth said...

ahhh now i want some ice cream :(

Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

Isabella said...

Yum! Now I want ice cream!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my post! xo
http://viewsofnow.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...