02 May 2012

A Fire Will Rise

So it's the sis's graduation last month, and she is now officially a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance and an alumnus of UOL!! I cannot even understand why she chose Accounting!! I'm really bad with numbers, so I'm glad. relieved and proud that she is the one who is really good at it.. =`)
My mom was extremely happy that day, as she felt that her long life dream has been fulfilled, two bachelor daughters it is!! =p
So here are pics taken on the ceremony day..=`)
The day..
Photobucket
Inside the hall..
Photobucket
The sis on stage..=p
Photobucket
Zoom in..=p
Photobucket
A proud mom..=`)
Photobucket
A proud sister..=`)
Photobucket
The sis with her best friends, Indah and Dewi, who also graduated that day..=`)
Photobucket
Me in between the graduates..=p
Photobucket
The sis with Susilo Sisters..=`)
Photobucket
The sis with Prawira Sisters..=`)
Indah deliberately took a day off from work that day to came and support the graduates.. Such a sweet girl..=`)
Photobucket
I get to put on my graduation gown again for family pic..=p
Photobucket
The handsome Little Kent..=p
Photobucket
Little Kent wif my beautiful mommy..<3
Photobucket
The sis's graduation prop and a graduation gift from her best friends..=`)
Photobucket
Congratz to my sis and I wish her a sparkling career ahead!! Cheers!! =`)


15 comments:

Collections said...

Congratulations to your sister! This is so exciting.

Collections

Selene said...

thanks for finding me babe!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

S.
http://hipandchips.blogspot.it/

CAT WRANGLER said...

very cute :)

Preity Lama Tamang said...

congrats to ur sister!! ya gals are darn cute and i love that dress on you
xx

samecookiesdifferent said...

congrats dear
<3
X the cookies
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

Karina Dinda R. said...

Congratulations! You, your sister, and your mom look stunning :)

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Charlie said...

congratulations to your sissy ^_^

Jacqueline (Chic Advisor) said...

lol i like your comment on the accounting subject. I am horrible with numbers. That's why I use a credit card and set up automatic payment, so I don't have to see my bills. >.<
On a positive note, congrats on your sister's graduation.

I'm loving your blog, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. I love discovering new blogs!

http://chicadvisor.blogspot.ca/

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Wow, very nice photos! And def congrat to your sister!
Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
Win a $100 gift voucher on Urban Outfitters

l said...

congrads to her :))

Bad Joan said...

Congrats to your sister!

GTBB,
Bad Joan
http://badjoan.blogspot.com

Caroline Robianto said...

congratulations for your sister^^


WWW.SERGEANTKERO.COM

.sabo skirt. said...

Congratulations!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Look of Style said...

You look beautiful:)

Kendra Alexandra said...

Congrats!
Love this post a lot
and now i'm going to have to go back through the rest!
So full of inspiration it's amazing.
Would love it if we could follow each other on GFC - what do you think?

Kendra
xx
Stoleninspiration.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...