19 February 2012

Hometown Tourist

Lately I've been like a tourist when I'm back in my own hometown, found myself ended up staying at Hermes Palace Hotel, Medan, and I loved every bit of it!!

Photobucket
Single bed in Standard Room.. Their standard room is actually quite spacey and comfy!! =`)
Photobucket
Cam-whore in the room..=p
Photobucket
Every guests get to claim free drinks at Sirocco Moonlight Bistro, located at the highest level of the hotel..=`)
Photobucket
and free crackers too..=`)
Photobucket
felt pai seh with all the freebies so we ordered some prawn tidbits..=p
Photobucket
the place is quite romantic at night with all the dim lights and mellow songs..
Photobucket
but this picture is not romantic at all..=.="
Photobucket
free buffet breakfast at Sirocco too..=`)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My breakfast companion sometimes..=p
Photobucket
View of Medan while enjoying breakfast..=`)
The hotel also has another restaurant, Golden Palace, that serves Chinese food and Dim Sums.. Though it is only a three stars hotel with no swimming pool facility, their rooms are nice and clean!! Maybe because it is still quite a new hotel, but no complaint there!! =p
Go with Deluxe Room and you get huge window with city view that give you extra nice feeling!! Their staffs are helpful and friendly too!! I guess the other old more stars hotels in Medan better do some improvement if they want to stand out!! =`) Definitely will choose Hermes Palace Hotel again if I'm about to become a tourist in my hometown again..=p




1 comments:

Martin said...

Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures. Looks like you´ve had a lot of fun. Such a wonderful blog!!

look-scout.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...