17 February 2012

200th

Hola!! It's my 200th post!! I know my blog is small, I'm not much of a writer, nor a photographer, but to friends and readers whom still stick to teru2xbozu.blogspot.com...THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCHO!!! I hope all of you will keep on supporting this silly little blog and keep squeezing out time to visit yeah!! Doesn't have to be everyday, just when you're bored and has nothing to do is fine with me!! <3
Was in Medan early February and made time to meet soon to be bride who happened to be in Medan too..=`)

When I took this photo, I realized that I can't stand to sit near window in a plane anymore!!!
Photobucket
Decided to hang out at Coffee Box at Sun Plaza, Medan..=`)
Photobucket
The soon to be bride!!! =`)
Photobucket
Come.. Eat these potato chips!!!
Photobucket
No.. I'd rather have Durian Pancake!!!
Photobucket
Have these otah otah instead!!!
Photobucket
Errrm... Can I have my potato chips already???!!! =p
Photobucket
and then the bf accompanied me back to Singapore for Valentine's day..<3
Photobucket
the bf's current favorite toy and my current favorite ring..=`)
Photobucket
at Medan's Polonia Airport's waiting room..
Photobucket
I really do hope Medan's airport will improve significantly if Kuala Namu's project will ever finish. 
This is Polonia's International Flight ONLY Boarding Gate..=.="
Photobucket
and the confusing queue everytime we're going to board the plane..=.="
Photobucket
and... the way to board the plane..=.=" MEDAN YOU COULD DO BETTER!!
I miss Medan.. =`(( A shout out to my dear Kuma and dear cousin Christine for their kind and warm hospitality during my last visit to Medan!!! I love you guys so mucho!!! <3



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...