23 January 2012

Water Dragon Lunar New year

Happy Water Dragon Lunar New Year everyone!!! I wish all of us a prosperous, abundance and healthy year ahead!! It was heavy downpour here in Singapore on eve of LNY and first day of LNY itself.. Water Dragon much?? =p

Little Kent wishes you a Happy New Year..=`)
Photobucket
See how they hold on to me?? So cute le...=p
Photobucket
My Mom and Sis are too much alike!!
Photobucket
We headed down to Resort World Sentosa.. and they have a 16.8 metre tall dragon spins around the bullring.. Huat Ah!!! =`)
Photobucket
Even prettier at night..=`)
Photobucket
Indoor also got Dragon!! Head!!
Photobucket
Tail!!
Photobucket
Can't help but to share this pic of whole bunch of foreign workers swarmed to take pic with pretty fairy model (far left) =.=" Her job is not easy AT ALL..
I hope she had a better day after that though..=.="
Photobucket

I still hope for my father to reign his health and this dragon year to be a good year for my family and loved ones!! Huat Ah!!!



6 comments:

ChewyJas said...

Wah , so many foreign workers =_=" Happy CNY!

Karina Dinda R. said...

Such a great post! ^^ Love it :)

Join my first giveaway, open internationally ˆ⌣ˆ click here.
Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Aline said...

you have a lovely family :) happy new year!

Elizabeth said...

All of the CNY decorations and activities seem like a lot of fun and so beautiful and bright, too! I hope I can head to Singapore someday over CNY to see that first hand!

Flight of Fancy Boutique said...

Very nice photos! Happy new year. xx

Kátia Aparecida said...

Hello! okay? I'm Katia I live in Brazil! I found your blog by chance and loved your posts. My English is terrible! I am using google translator. (laughs) Congratulations on your lovely blog! I am a faithful reader. I understand you are from Singapore, is not it? I loved to know in a culture too!...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...