14 December 2011

Dear Santa..

Dear Santa..
I know I haven't been good this year.. I may have let people that I love down.. But I promise to be better, to always try to be better, so please please let me back in your "good kids list" again.. And here are what I want for Christmas:
  • for my papa to regain his health..
  • for blessing to those who have been helping my papa during his sickness, especially my kind kuma..
  • for 2012 to be a good year for my family and loved ones..
See my dear Saint Nicholas, I ain't greedy, am I?? I know you'll listen to me..=`) 

Sincerely,
Me..=`)

P.S. Here I also attached pictures of Christmas in the city to show how much I really love Christmas..=`)

Christmas Decos at Suntec City Mall..=`)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Phot
obucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We were pinning our wishes on the floating balls for the Marina Bay Countdown..=`)
Photobucket
Photobucket
We love Christmas Decorations!! <3<3<3
Photobucket
and we love Santa Claus!! =`)
Photobucket


5 comments:

Nava K said...

Beautiful deco done up for Christmas. Hope all the wish for will come true.

Aline said...

super cute pics and i think your xmas wishes are completely doable by santa.. even if you were bad :)

Cliff Tuna said...

Your wishes are pure sweetness! AWWWWW :')

CROP.CRIP.CROP

Unknown said...

cute photos! i'll be there in Singapore for two weeks. I hope we can meet up. :) I am really looking for gals to hangout with especially bloggers. :)
http://abinavarrete.blogspot.com/

Clara Turbay said...

Stunning blog keep doing it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...