01 November 2011

November Rain

Wow.. Time really flies!! It is already November!! How's everyone's Halloween?? Didn't get any chance to really celebrate it here.. Anyho, we've been taking Little Kent to Orchard Rd lately and he is loving every bit of it!! Ya lah, who doesn't love Orchard Rd anyway?? Heard that it is going to light up Christmas lights soon!! So excited to see the coming Christmas decorations and deciding myself which one is the best!! =p

Some pictures of Kent at Orchard Rd..
Photobucket
Photobucket

and here is my pretty mommy, who was my lunch date on my birthday..=`)
Photobucket
and yes this was my birthday cake!! =p
Had cake and tea on my simple birthday with mom and ended up with sore throat at night..=`( too much McDs lately I guess..

Anyho, I hope everyone will have an awesome month of November ahead, especially to my sweet sweet friend, Karunia..=`)
Signing off with Adam Levine and Anne V's pretty cool Halloween costumes inspired by November Rain.. Yes, I hate her..=p

Photobucket


1 comments:

wdn th said...

cute!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^
i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...