12 October 2011

Blind..

Have you ever wonder, how does it feel to be blind? Is there any agony there, deep inside their heart, for they have never seen any light? Or could it be that blind people are actually happier? Out of all senses, I am most afraid of losing my sight.. I may endure losing my hearing, touch, smell and taste, but I can't bear to not be able to see faces of people that I love, to not be able to see all the wonders of the world, all the beautiful butterflies and rainbows..

Have it ever occurred to you, that we may be perfectly healthy, but our hearts might have gone blind?? How many people out there that are actually blind for money? Too blind for money that it eats their soul? Too blind for money that they do not even understand love anymore? Too blind for money that it is the only thing that they chase, they left out precious moments and people who loved them?

How many people out there that are actually blind for power? Too blind for power they step on those who are weak? Too blind for power they eliminate whoever comes in their way? Too blind for power they rather turn to the dark side as long as people worship them?

And how blind would you go for love? Could it be the most dangerous thing, if you're blinded by love? Or instead, the other way around, would it be the most beautiful thing, if love has made you blind? Would you call it sacrifice? or would you simply call it stupidity? 

For whatever it's worth, I am glad to be able to see things, though not perfect.. which is why I am showing you my poor poor imperfect hometown, Medan, which I still love deeply..=p

Photobucket
Photobucket




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...