11 August 2011

Repetition

So I went out with the sis the other day and I was so craving for cake I even dreamt about it!!! I gotta go to Fruit Paradise and have tart!!! So off we went to Fruit Paradise at Orchard Central.. It was my fourth time visit to Fruit Paradise and I always had the tart at the OC branch as it is quiet, also if you sit by the window you get to enjoy Orchard Road's view, so..don't go there..it will be crowded because of you..=p

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

During my last three visits, the tarts served were huge, which made me happy and satisfied with them.. But this last visit, the tart seems shrunk in size, which made me kinda sad, given I was really craving for it that time..=`((

Then we took a lot of pictures like mad, till the waiter kept staring at us, but who the hell cares?? =p
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went down to basement 1, wanted to cross to Centrepoint, and boy we found more pretty props to take more pictures with!!! =p
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Even the toilet is pretty in Orchard Central!!! =p
Photobucket

Photobucket

It is always fun to hang out with the sis because she always obliged to what I want la!! =p If I wanna eat cake, she'll accompany me.. If I wanna just sit down and drink tea, she'll  agree, sometimes it feels like I'm bullying her all the time, teehee..=p But that's what a little sister is for, isn't it?? =p She knows I love her to death laaa, read her blog HERE!!!



3 comments:

Kristin said...

Are you guys twins? Look so similar!

eminey626 said...

the cakes look tempting lar!!!

g.ta said...

@Kristin: No, we're sisters..but we do get that a lot!! =p
@eminey626: Ya, so yummy!! How come every time I try to view your profile it won't show, dear?? tell me your blog add..=`)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...