08 July 2011

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part II World Premiere

The last Harry Potter World Premiere was on 7th July 2011 in London.. 10 years has gone and the World Premiere of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part II has finally came.. It made me sad to look at all the pictures of the casts at the premiere.. They all have a part of Harry Potter in them as they grow up and I can't believe and overwhelmed of the fact that I am actually a part of this era, an era of Hogwarts!!! I really think that J. K. Rowling has successfully created a world of magic and fantasy in every single one of us who read and live in Harry Potter books.. I don't think I would ever leave the world of Hogwarts, I would even made my children and grand children read them!!! Arrghhhh I don't want it to ever end!!!

The Best Friends..
Photobucket

Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter
Photobucket
Emma Watson as Hermione Granger
Photobucket
Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley
Photobucket
Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy
Photobucket
Oliver and James Phelps as George and Fred Weasley
Photobucket
Matthew Lewis as Neville Longbottom
Photobucket
Bonnie Wright as Ginny Weasley
Photobucket
Evanna Lynch as Luna Lovegood
Photobucket
Clemence Poesy as Fleur Delacour *my favorite!!!*
Photobucket
Alan Rickman as Severus Snape *The true Hero!!!*
Photobucket
Ralph Fiennes as Lord Voldemort
At this premiere he was wearing Prada so Tumblr made this picture captioned as
"THE DARK LORD WEARS PRADA"
MWAHAHAHAHAHA...
Photobucket
J. K. Rowling, The Author
Photobucket

These below made me...=`((((
Photobucket
Daniel to J. K. Rowling..
Photobucket
Emma to Daniel..
Photobucket
J. K. Rowling to us..
Photobucket 
Hogwarts is home..<3<3<3


**All Images from Tumblr


2 comments:

eminey626 said...

awww!!! It's true, harry potter had accompanied us for 10years. It's really sad to see it is going to end soon ))): i will really miss all the characters of HP!

g.ta said...

Yes very sad indeed.. I do not want it to end!! =`((

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...