12 June 2011

Pretty Little Things

This is a pictures post of all the pretty little things around me..

my poor and cheap blackberry that I love..<3
Photobucket

my sister's pocket camera.. okay so random but happened to be around me when I wanted to shoot things..=p
Photobucket

a fine dessert always made my day..<3
Photobucket

the perfume that my mom, my sister and I share..=p
Photobucket

my collection of rings which I hope to grow in numbers..=p
Some of them are gifts from best friend and cousin.. <3
Photobucket

my nail polishes, all from The Face Shop.. I know, my colors are boring..=p
Photobucket

and the Angry Birds fever starts..=p
Photobucket

mobile pouches from the sister.. <3
Photobucket

Photobucket

okay the soft toy below doesn't look like the real thing coz we bought from pasar malam la..hihihi..cheapo..=p
Photobucket

and lastly.. we are quite pretty ourselves right?? right?? =p
Photobucket


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...