27 June 2011

A Mentor Friend

So my friend, whom also my mentor while I taught at Rainbow School, Ms. Olivia came to Singapore for the weekend with her family. I learned a lot from her during my years of teaching, and I dare to say she is a good teacher, even better as a friend.
So I am to show you our touristy pictures during her visit..=p

We met at Vivo City which explain the Resort World background.. Sentosa is gorgeous ehh??
Photobucket
Photobucket

The thing I hate about her: She is tall and slim la!!! I look so short and fat beside her!! This girl could never get fatter no matter how much she eat, she should become a food blogger!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

The next day  we went and join crowd of tourist to take pics with Singapore's iconic Merlion..
That's Ms. Oliv with her mom and dad..=`) 
Check out the crowd in the background!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We also sat down and listened to a free live performance..=p
*act artsy*
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We saw parachutes men in red and I thought of Singapore's NDP which is coming soon..
At night we also enjoyed glimpse of fireworks, all thanks to the coming NDP..=`)

On their third day visit I caught the flu virus and can't accompany them roamed around Orchard.. sigh.. Anyways it was quite a fun weekend, what about you guys??



2 comments:

Karunia said...

wish i were there :'(

g.ta said...

We wished you were here with us too!! Would have been so loud!! hihihi..=p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...