23 June 2011

Green with Envy..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I love how green our background are.. I hate how fat I look!!! Gahhhh... Whenever I hang out with my sister, or some of my close friends, we always talk about some pretty girls who are perfect, have everything they need, beautiful killing faces and their life seems problem-less, we end up with self pity and obviously jealous..but we always talk about them in a good way though, a lot of  praising and actually kind of obsess!! =p
But let's face the reality, beauty does make life easier, doesn't it? Man, fame and money will just come without have to work hard.. But nowadays, there are not few pretty ladies with brain and talent that makes me, my sister and some close friends of mind even more envious..=p
How far do you draw line to be jealous?? =p


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...