24 May 2011

Life is so fragile..

So ironic that I wrote about osama's justice death and I lost my uncle after that, tragically.. It has been exactly one week since he left us.. He was a good looking, kind-hearted, easy going man.. He was my step mom's brother. He became close to our family since six years ago.. My mom is specially fond of him because he was so obedient and always took good care of us.. He was the one who send us everywhere every time we are in Medan. He helped my mom took care of Little Kent ever since he was born. He was practically Little Kent's second dad, he spent more time with Kent more than Kent's own father.

He was 29 years old. He died because of a terrible car crash. There were four of them inside the car. The other three are safe. He was the one in a critical condition, just because he chose to sit on the left-front side of the car. He put on seat belt, yet the driver who is an Indonesian police-had drug before the ride- came out safe and sound. Talk about the irony of a good man, who died tragically. How is the world ever fair?

My step-mom and mom still can't accept the fact that he is gone. All of us can't accept the fact that he is gone. Little Kent lost a dear one who adored him so much, he doesn't quite understand, we told him his dear uncle has gone to be with our Dear Jesus Christ. Even my father sobbed in his funeral. All of his good friends, young and old, mourned his death. We all cursed the driver, who didn't even pay visit nor say any condolence since the accident. I pray to Lord my God justice will be done to him.

He was the one who sent me to work while I was in Medan. I love the way he drive, he was a steady yet careful driver. He never complaint whenever I need to also sent or fetch my friends. All of friends also adore him. In fact everybody who knows him, adore him. We had a huge fight before, he and I. But I never regret that moment. It taught both of us to be mature. It actually secretly bond us even more closer. I only regret that I never really thank him of what he had done to my whole family. He didn't even get the chance to say any final word to any of us.

Today is the seventh day of his death. I wish that he would come to visit us, even if it's only in our dream, so I could get the chance to say, Thank You, dear uncle.. Farewell, and you will surely be missed.. You'll stay and live forever in our heart. Go towards His light..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


8 comments:

Unknown said...

i am so sorry to hear about your uncle. that is much to short for a great person to live.


<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

g.ta said...

Yes indeed..
Thank you so much..

Wida said...

I'm so sorry about your uncle. He sounds like a great man. Unfortunately the universe does things at times that can make us despise it. It's a very sad thing. I hope that your family makes it through this tragedy, and I hope your uncle gets the justice he truly deserves.

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

g.ta said...

Thank you so much for your comfort words..
It just made my day..=`)

eminey626 said...

so sorry to hear about that. he will rest in peace. cheer up, girl (:

g.ta said...

Thank you..=`)

ernie shie said...

tata.. w nangis T_T baca yang ini :( kangen juga sama tulang.. may he RIP.

g.ta said...

Iyah sedih ya ni..kasihan dia..huhuhuhu..=`(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...