30 April 2011

Every Marriage is a Royal One..

Everyone is talking about the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Catherine (Kate) Middleton or as we know now The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, I have to blog about it!! Besides, I need to have an April ending post, so here it is.. I know I don't have lots of readers, but some people said that they enjoy my writing, which just encouraged me to never stop..=`)
Back to the Royal Wedding, not because it's Royal, but I am really really happy for them..At least the prince has found his true love, and I really really hope they would live happily ever after, please don't let what happened to Lady Diana, happen to Kate..

Photobucket

I really love LOVE, and for me marriage is a very sacred thing.. I come from family with divorce background, and one of my best friend ever asked me, whether I will be afraid of the idea of "marriage" because of it. Turns out, on the other hand, I don't. Worst case: I crave for it. I am a total su**er for good love stories. I want my own happily ever after, I wish for my own prince to come and rescue me..awwww... <3
So, back to THE Royal Wedding, ever since I saw Ivanka Trump's wedding dress, I know how my wedding dresses would look like.

Photobucket

All of them should be lacey, especially the sleeve!! And now Kate Middleton just confirmed my idea!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The dress designed by Sarah Burton, creative director of British Fashion house Alexander McQueen!! Kate worked closely with the designer, and check out those lacey details!! <3<3<3
Some says it kinda looked like Grace Kelly's wedding gown:


Oh totally my kind of wedding dresses!! <3<3<3

and Kate's evening gown or the second dress of the Royal Wedding did not disappoint too.. I love the simplicity of it..

The other details of the wedding that we love would be..The Wedding Cake..

and the Prince's best man...PRINCE HARRY!!! <3<3<3 I have always adore him more than his brother..=p
Photobucket

Photobucket

From the above picture, you know exactly why..=p

As Tumblr quoted, I do not need a prince, I only need a man who will look at me the way William looks at Kate..awww..<3<3<3 May they and everyone of us live happily ever after..=`)

Photobucket

Photobucket


**Pictures from Tumblr, Just Jared, and eonline


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

so when is your turn?

g.ta said...

have to ask my prince!! =`)

eminey626 said...

Awww! That's so sweet! I love them too. Hope they can live happily :D Oh yeah, wish you can have ur dream man and wedding dress too!

PS: I like to read ur blog, so I decided to... LINK YOU! :D

g.ta said...

thanks dear..will check out yours soon..=`)

Kkzai~ said...

lovely couple~

Xue Ren said...

aww! so sweet! =)

g.ta said...

Thanks for dropping by, Kkzai and Snowman..=`)

Miss Woody said...

love it !

g.ta said...

Thank you..=`)

Beatrice Balaj said...

Great photos! :)


Xx,
Beatricebalaj.blogspot.com

g.ta said...

Thank you..=`)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...