23 November 2010

The end is here...

Three heroes. Seven books. Eight movies. Ten years.

I watched Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows last Saturday with CJ (thanks to cousin Christine who queued early morning for the tickets) and felt really really sad..After ten years and it almost reached its end..been in the adventure since it started and I don't think it will really end..It will stay in every children or even adults heart to remind us that there is always light even in the darkest hour..
Took a few pictures from tumblr that compare the first and the last moments of Harry Potter..

With the beyond awesome author, J.K. Rowling

The main casts THEN and NOW

 Neville THEN and NOW

Dudley THEN and NOW =p
  

I really like Fleur Delacour character, I do think she beautifies the adventure..=`) And I like the fact that she is married to the most handsome Weasley, Bill Weasley..=`) And Clemence Poesy who played Fleur Delacour seems will have a bright career ahead of her, started with guest appearance on Gossip Girl Season 4 as the CHUCK Bass's new girl..<3


 And the must visit place before I die:

Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Universal Orlando Resort


 Enjoy a mug of Butterbeer

 Visit Ollivanders and pick up my own wand!!


 Anybody's willing to fly me there?? *.*




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...