31 October 2010

Hollow

"Don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines."
-Satchel Paige
 
So October almost comes to an end..I had pretty good time this month, even though I had to turn older for it..=p
But I really really wish I could be with my mom and my sister..I really really miss them so much..It just fell incomplete and something's missing everyday..I just wish to be with all of my loved ones together..I don't understand why is that we are always separated..since young..since kid..I just wish to have a....home...
 
Anyways had a pretty good time but tiring Halloween Party at school and I'mma let the pictures do the talking.. 
 
 
and this is Nicholas, he's a student of mine, and he's really really sweet he always brighten up my days..=`)
 
I hope you had a wonderful October and Happy All Hollows Day!!
 
 
 


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...