07 May 2010

Ride Free with SMRT "My BESTEST Mom!" Photo Contest

So, I joined the Ride Free with SMRT "My Bestest Mom!" Photo Contest, the idea is to upload our photo taken with our mom onto the Ride Free with SMRT Facebook or email to ridesmrtandwin@smrt.com.sg and provide a brief caption of not more than 50 words telling how much our mom means to us..
I email them this photo and the caption:

"My Mother is a Star"
My mother is a star. She shines through the darkest hour of my life.
She stays and defends me while the others walk out.
No matter how deep my love to her, it could never outshine hers.
Because She is the brightest star..

I received email from them, stated that I have been shortlisted as one of the winning entries. So we attend the The Ride Free with SMRT Monthly Draw on 6th May 2010 which also celebrated Mother's Day in advance where they announced the winner of the contest. The event took place at Choa Chu Kang Bus Interchange and they gave away free carnation on that day.


There were four shortlisted winning entries, but one of them couldn't make it that they, so the three winning entries including me were asked to read and show our love to our moms during the event. 

And then the MC announced the winner, which is ME and my mom!!! hurray!!!


 and the journalists from My Paper and Lianhe Wanbao took our pictures for the Newspaper.. 


The journalist from My Paper asked us to pose in the MRT and asked mom some questions..


Mom got 100 stalks of Carnation and we both received:




Thank you SMRT..=`) 


4 comments:

Karunia said...

wah.. kerennnn banget!!!!

g.ta said...

thank you, karu..=`)

Ernie Shie said...

Greta n ii jadi selebritis untuk sehari yaq =D masuk koran lagi, kaga kalah ma xiaxue, wakaka..

g.ta said...

wuih..masi jauh la ma xiaxue,ni..hihihi..macam betul aja kita iniy ya?hihihi..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...