03 November 2009

luna nueva

oh-sweet-November!!
The wait is over, November is here, New Moon is here.


I am so excited I decided to re-read the novel, and my it was so heart-breaking. I can't help but related to Bella's situation!!
(you know, with this long-distance thing with my CJ..=.=)
And how I found myself so fond of Jacob's character, I wish I had a brother like him..He's like the kindest character ever..not selfish yet so caring..huge aww..
And of course The Volturi, I watched New Moon' s Official Trailer and I think the fight scene of Felix-Edward-Demetri is too over as it was not mentioned in the book. According to the book, the situation in Volterra was actually under Aro's control, but anyway..
It's days to the premiere..11.20.2009 and lets verdict, enjoy, discuss!!

THE LOVE TRIANGLE

THE MAIN CASTS

THE CULLENS


THE WEREWOLVES

THE VOLTURI

I AM TEAM CAIUS


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...