16 July 2009

Braidy Leighton, Braidy G.Chan

Saw these pictures of Leighton Meester and Blake Lively from Just Jared, probably from the set of Gossip Girl Season 3, and really want to have my hair braided like Leighton!!! I've always want to braid my hair daily, but my mum nor sis can do it for me..=.=



I remember the last time I have my hair braided was in college, and always done by Jessica, as you can see from the pic. She's good in creating "messy" looked braid which I love so much!! This pic was taken when we were supposed to do our group project, but we were so bored that ended up braided hair and takin pic!! such fun with them!!


This braid was also done by Jessica, a bit tough, she said, coz my hair was too short, but I keep insisted and here we goes...


So, if I'm goin to be a real-famous star one day, I'll hire Jessica Natalie to be my hair-dresser so I could have "messy-looked" braid whenever I want!!! =D


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luv this very much Ta...
Sorry just comment today... =)

g.ta said...

hahaha..miss u guys tons..=D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...