10 June 2009

miracle..~

Do you believe in miracle??
Do you think miracle only happen to some lucky people??
or it happen to random people who do not even believe in miracle??
Do you pray for miracle in your life??
or you just hope that it might somehow pass through your life without even realize that it happened??
For me, I really need a small touch of miracle to happen to me right now..Will go to Genting-KL to spend last moment with CJ, before we part for..idk..how long..
I will pray every night for miracle to hop by my life, pray that I do not have to be apart from him..It will kill me, slowly, but will..
Sorry for whining so much..
Speaking of miracle, I guess it happened to this peacock, whom naturally beautiful without have to pray for it..=D


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...