24 October 2012

Happythankyoumoreplease

I'm getting older!! Just wanna say thank you to everyone who birthday wished me, coz you guys remember even without Facebook birthday reminder!! =`))
This blog post is dedicated to these guys below, THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY..=`)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Birthday cake from family..=`)
Photobucket
Check out Little Kent's drawing for me.. too cute!! =`)
Photobucket
Surprise delivery from CJ.. Thank you, baby.. You're getting better with this!! =p
Photobucket
Feel so loved.. Happythankyoumoreplease!! =`))


1 comments:

ro said...

me encanta tu blog!

New post on my blog
http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...