03 September 2012

don't stop beachin'..

Love is a fire. 
But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell..
-Joan Crawford

Spent a day at East Coast with the fam the other day and went home all sand-y.. It was hot, the sis wanted to ride the tricycle, we failed to fly the kite for little Kent, but in the end it was all fun!! =`)

Kent's face said: It's hot in here!!!! =p
Mom was busy applying sunblock for us..=`)
The tricycle!! I was the one who paddled it  which means, sore legs the next day!! =.="
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Kent acted silly and the sis in the background munching on snacks my mom prepared for us..
Picnic!!! =`)
Photobucket
Sand time!!! The sis accompanied Kent by the beach while I sat and ate all the food!!!!! =pPhotobucket
Photobucket
The kite won't fly high!!!! =`(((
Photobucket
Love to watch people dog walking..=`)
Photobucket
It was blazing hot why were you two strike star gazing pose?? =p
Photobucket
Bubbles!! =`)
Photobucket
It's September!! I can't wait for new seasons of How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, New Girl, and of course Once Upon A Time!! Thank God for awesome TV Series!! =p
Have an awesome September y'all!! =`)





2 comments:

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

I love beach and so I love all beach related posts! Awesome post here... great photos! I also love How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, New Girl, and this new series Once Upon A Time...
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

Anna and Klaudia said...

I love going to the beach :)

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...