19 July 2012

Lights will guide you home..

Had a date with CJ the other day at MBS, and there was this cool light and water show called Wonder Full at night which was pretty awesome.. It is a free event, so make sure you go and check it out, details are HERE. CJ had the show recorded with my camera, so I took pics below with my phone..=p

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bubbles!!! =p
Photobucket
Photobucket
Recognize them?? #HarryPotterFansOnly
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
My handsome dinner companion..<3
Photobucket
Photobucket
Helix Bridge at night.. Pretty..Pretty..Pretty..=`)
Photobucket
Photobucket
I cannot wait for the weekend to come.. Till next time!! =`)



4 comments:

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

Oooh Harry Potter! I'm such a nerd. =D

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

eudoraa said...

great blog! :D just followed you, want to follow me back? :D

thx alot, eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

Chezka Cenon Li said...

Nice photos, and so many lights! We had that Harry Potter exhibit in Macao as well, but the wardrobe featured were Harry, Ron, and Hermione's ball outfits =)

- Che

style-che.blogspot.com

Annushka said...

A wonderful post, very beautiful photos! I like your blog is very interesting)) Greetings from Russia.
xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...