02 June 2012

A Little Romance

Photobucket
Photobucket

90 months into our relationship I finally got flowers from CJ..hihiihi.. It's probably cause I always bug him to..hihihii.. See, he always say that giving flowers is silly coz it's useless and he'd rather buy me useful things, but a girl need a little romance every now and then right?? teehee..=p
So it was our 90th monthiversary and this surprise came by the door, too bad he can't gave them directly to me, but I still love it!! Thank you baby, you're my greatest love!! <3
Anyho, it's finally June!! I hope everyone's going to have a great summer ahead!! I know I will..=p




6 comments:

lucia m said...

oh ! so nice <3

XX

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Unknown said...

They are gorgeous!
Please check out my blog too at Miss Tangerine :)

Natalie Suarez said...

so beautiful! i love this :)

xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Bel Kazan said...

Beautiful flowers!

Peace & Delight,
Bel Kazan
http://belkazan.wordpress.com

Flight of Fancy Boutique said...

Aww, so nice and adorable. X

Coffee Cream and the Caffeine said...

Cute flowers :)

www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...