17 March 2012

Only a Lovely Day..

On one lovely day, CJ and I went for an "out and about" around Singapore.. First thing first, was....lunch.....=`)

We went to Song Fa Bak Kut Teh!! I did a post on it once on Hungry Teru2xBozu and maybe a second post on it soon!! Yes, it was an awesome meal!! =p
Photobucket
We then went across the street and there was love vibe all around Central-Clarke quay..<3<3<3
Photobucket
There were love locks too!! Too cute!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
but this one is not a love lock at all..=.="
Photobucket
then we headed to Fruit Paradise for our tea time..=`)
Photobucket
tea and tart could never do us wrong..=p
Photobucket
Peek-tures time..=`)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Can't life be only about tea and cakes and desserts??


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me out from my problem..
1988 Jeep Comanche AC Compressor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...