31 March 2012

Harry Potter Studio Tour

Tom Felton, Rupert Grint, Evanna Lynch and Warwick Davis (if you don't know them, and which character they portrayed in what movie, go jump down through the window NOW) opened the Warner Bros Making of Harry Potter studio tour in London. 


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 I have always dreamed to set my feet in London, but this, this, would make me kill to go there!!!
Photobucket
Check out all the souvenirs we can actually take home!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
AAhhh.. the Great Hall!! <3
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Diagon Alley..<3
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I. WILL. GO. THERE!!! =`)

*Reference and pictures from Lainey Gossip


2 comments:

Clara Turbay said...

i love the way you show your own style here.

rosapelsblog said...

oh me toooo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...