24 February 2012

Fuel for Thought..

Went to Spinelli Coffee at Orchard Central with mom and Little Kent during CNY and totally fell in love with their outdoor seats (yes, I have a soft spot for cafe's outdoor seats..=p) I just post what we had that day on Hungry Teru2xbozu, and I went there again on Valentine's day eve with CJ..=`)

"Fuel for Thought" is their slogan.. hmm..kinda love the idea of it..=`)
Photobucket
See?? Awesome outdoor seats!! Ya mostly filled with students.. Overlooking Orchard Rd!! Strategic place le!!
 Left side was the seats we sat with mom and Kent last time!!
 (why am I so excited about seats, must be siao liao..=p)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Cookie Spin that we ordered, made out of chocolate chip cookies and expresso coffee..
Photobucket
Golden sugar..Crystal some more..so rich ah?? hihihi..=p
Photobucket
Large Domo bag we bought for cousin Christine, and that small domo is mine..=p
Photobucket
teru2xbozu on teru2xbozu.blogspot.com #inceptionstyle..=p
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I miss him.. I hate distance!! =`(((




2 comments:

Nathalie St-Pierre Roths said...

I love the Domo bags. Cute! :-)

Nathalie
http://nathaliecalifornie.blogspot.com/

Clara Turbay said...

Great and different ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...