29 December 2011

Happy Holidays!!

I am on holiday and just got internet connection, so...Merry Christmas everyone!!! I hope you had a great Christmas with your loved ones.. I sure did, even though I missed my mom+sis+Little Kent.. 
So its 2012 in three days!!! I really do hope 2012 will be a good year for all of us..=`)

Bought reindeer hair pins and Santa's hat, so had to show it off..=p
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Holidays everyone!!
And I wish you a good year ahead!! =`)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a happy day too :)

Unknown said...

what a sweet pics!

and nice blog girl
pls look also at mine and become a friend too :)

XO, Carmen
www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

Secondhand Stella said...

Aw, cute photos. Happy holidays!

I am having Michelle Chang jewelry giveaway on my blog!

http://brileeo.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-years-giveaway.html

simply h² said...

Cute photos! I hope you had a great holiday dear :)

http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...