17 June 2011

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part II Trailer



It's the end of an era.. I am sad..=`(  In July 15 2011, Harry Potter the movies will officially come to an end. I am not sure whether I could drag myself to watch the final part of Deathly Hallows coz J. K. Rowling killed FRED WEASLEY!!! Why oh why from all Weasleys She just had to kill Fred?? She could have killed Percy!! Or..or.. I don't know, just not the twins..=`( and..and.. Lupin.. and Tonks.. She just had to left Teddy alone didn't She?? and.. and.. damn you Harry Potter, you should have surrender yourself earlier!!! =p

So, J.K. Rowling has a new project called POTTERMORE and whatever it is, it lifted Harry Potter fans mood there that the wizarding world won't be leaving us so soon after all..=`) The author herself hasn't revealed what the project is about but you can check it out at http://www.pottermore.com/

Of course Harry Potter  will always stuck with us, coz we still have The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studio, Florida, but..but.. when can I get there???

Good bye Fred..=`(
Photobucket

Give me Fred Weasley back..=`(
Photobucket


4 comments:

Shirley said...

cant wait to watch the final movie!
and what's with the pottermore?is it real?oooh i'm so excited!


stainsintheuniform.blogspot.com

g.ta said...

Yes, POTTERMORE is for real..check out the website!! =`)

Claire Sun said...

I'm so excited about Pottermore!
Thanks for sharing the news :) And also thanks, for giving the sweet comment on my previous post about my grandmother.
It means a lot!
<3

g.ta said...

You're most welcome..Thanks for dropping by..=`)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...