26 January 2010

My Dream House..**

I think this is every woman's wish list, to be able to decorate her new, superb, big, (exaggerate a bit now..) dream house. You know am a dreamy one, always think that one day I will be able to decorate my own dream house, pick my own furniture and utensils, I even enjoy every trip made to IKEA..=`)
So, why not start now? am gonna share to you what my crib is going to looked like!!

THE LIVING ROOM


This would be an ideal living room for me. I like the black and white combination, with plants to "green" the room. Of course I will add super slim and big plasma TV with powerful sound system to enjoy DVDs. I would also expect the space to be wider, and put a gorgeous big shelf to store books together with DVDs.

THE KITCHEN

 

My kitchen will probably look like this, but I will change the color tone to be darker, and I will dish the mosaic tiles on the wall. It will be lovely to have a mini "bar" section too. We will then serve the food at the dining room:

 

I am pretty sure that I will have a big family so that explain the dining table size. Beside dining at the dining room, I would also fancy dining at a mini terrace garden outside the house!! Wouldn't it be lovely to have a mini garden at home to grow your favorite plants or flowers?? =`)
It would most likely to look like this: 


Can you spot the little garden outside? or it could look like this one too:


THE BEDROOM
There will be the master bedroom, the children's bedroom, the baby's room, the guest's room, but I will only show you the super big master bedroom here, which will be mine and a lovely husband to cuddle at night..(awww..) =p


I love this bedroom, but I hate those awkward coffee table and chairs, so I'm going to get rid of them, and change the other corner to look like this: 


More comfortable coffee table and chairs for the couple to enjoy breakfast in the morning..=`) and gonna change the plasma TV to be bigger of course!! =p
The room will also include a walk-in closet which we will work on the color later on:


and the master bathroom:

I fall in love with this bathroom, it looks so tidy and serene..=`)

That's it!! I have showed you my crib, now let me go to your house!! =p

Let's have a look at my quirky neighbors' houses shall we??

My neighbors chill outside!!!

My neighbor has luxury bathroom!!!

My neighbors sleep under water!!!

My neighbor slides down from second floor!!!



1 comments:

Ailith Blesington said...

I think I love your neighbor's room more than yours. That aside, the person who owns this house is very lucky and admit that I'm jealous of him/her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...