05 October 2009

a series of favorite couples

Hi there!! realized that I haven't updated my blog recently, been spending time with my CJ these last few weeks, now that he's gone again, I'd rather try to keep myself busy to distract me from being mellow all the time..=.=
So, I decided to post a bit of fun one here, listing all my favorite couples, from the real-life, ever been there, to fictional..you know I have a weak point for fantasy..teehee..=D

My first favorite couple. BRAD PITT AND JENNIFER ANISTON.
I liked them being together. I loved them. I even worshiped them!!
Look at their happy faces!! 

and then...the home wrecker come. ANGELINA JOLIE.
and then... I totally lost appetite for BRAD PITT.
He became gloomy, looks older, and stars in boring films. YUCK.
 
SEAL AND HEIDI KLUM.
LOVELY.


JUSTIN LONG AND DREW BARRYMORE
Justin always looks happy and Drew has this glow all the time.
PERFECT MATCH.


GABRIEL AUBRY AND HALLE BERRY
a model and the sexiest woman alive..
period.


LEONARDO DICAPRIO AND GISELE BUNDCHEN
too bad it didn't work out for them..
I so love them together.


ORLANDO BLOOM AND MIRANDA KERR
VERY BEAUTIFUL PAIR, don't u think??


JOEL MADDEN AND NICOLE RICHIE
they are proud parents of beautiful baby pair,
HARLOW AND SPARROW.


and..
2 local couples that I adore..

SHAUN CHEN AND MICHELLE CHIA
better couple than FANN-CHRIS, IMHO..
they are so "REAL".


DANIEL ONG AND JAIME TEO
he is a dj and she was Miss Singapore Universe 2001.
TALENTED COUPLE..=D


as for my oh-so-fantasy couples....

No, not Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart,but..
EDWARD CULLEN AND BELLA SWAN.
of course, they are the unlikely couple created by STEPHENIE MEYER.
the fact of vampire-human love story really blow my mind..=D

still creation of STEPHENIE MEYER,
JACOB BLACK AND RENESMEE CULLEN
he is a werewolf and she is half human-vampire..
just OMG.
 

RON WEASLEY AND HERMIONE GRANGER
from the wizardy world of Harry Potter, created by J.K. Rowling.
who doesn't love them anyway??

SETH COHEN AND SUMMER ROBERTS
OF THE O.C.
he was a geek and she was a beauty queen.
loves..
should have continue their real-life romance, too..

CHUCK BASS AND BLAIR WALDORF
OF GOSSIP GIRLS.
he was a womanizer who finally said "I love U too"
to the woman that stood by him during his worst time..
=D

That's it.
Care to share yours??


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...