03 August 2009

...dailies...

been so free lately, no routines at all, so decided to post more often, I even changed my banner, what do you think bout it?? but this blogger is kinda error in here, I don't understand why, so have to post pics through photobucket instead..
Anyways, pics below are taken from what I found interesting in my daily life here..

This is Milo Dinosaur with cream, available at Jalan Kayu..=D
Confirm cannot find in Medan..=D

milo dinosaur

Had these prata at Jalan Kayu, and it tastes yum!! The shop even open for 24 hours..=D
a comfort idea for hungry insom..=D

prata

Saw this brother takin care of his younger brother outside of a supermarket while mommy shop..

brother love


He opened up a pack of biscuits to keep younger brother from cryin out of bored..what a caring brother, I wish I had one!!

good brother


2 comments:

goincrazixo said...

Nice blog!

*Paige
www.youravon.com/pschnee

g.ta said...

thanks..=D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...