31 May 2009

Obsession...♥

So, I apologize for the lack of update..been really lazy, and faced tons of problems in life..*sigh* but anyways, life has to go on, no matter how hard it is..
GOD give me strength!!! =.="


So, my cousin had created herself a blog today, she's the closest of mine, so do drop by and read her nonsense @ http://tinndut.blogspot.com/

So, the coming blockbuster of 2009, New Moon, of course, almost reach its wrap..So excited can't wait to see the result..been stalking on their twitter to find out what's goin on, and Michael Sheen as Aro is a very kind fella, he updated much bout the set..but I found myself adore this Jamie Campbell Bower much even though he will portray this evil Volturi, Caius.. ♥ ♥ ♥
So below are pics of what happened during their filming, enjoy..

The official poster...



The climax scene...


I heart JamieCBower...


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...